14.12.10

Compare and contrast - Koudlam vs. Japanese Precision Walking

I've been having a sweeeeet time today listening to Koudlam, 'The French Symphonic Composer' (apparently). So I decided to check out youtoob and for some further information and came across the video for his bwilliant tune 'See You All' which rather amazingly is just a video of a big massive fiiiiiight  - not so much Harry Hill but rather a kind of massive grown up violent version of the sort of thing that would happen at school when loads of kids would run in one direction at lunch time to watch a couple of tuff boyz push each other about a bit. Check it out below.




And so in a GCSE English 'compare and contracst' type of way I thought I might post a video of Japanese precision walking which I saw recently. Weirdly alluring.





Precision walking nightclasses are coming to a community centre or church hall near you SOON.