14.1.11

Come in Cecile - Cecile come in!

Photobucket

Over 4 days we're subjecting you to our top 5's of 2010. Badman. Here's Cecile's entry...

2010 was a pretty sweet year: lots of very good gigs and festivals and nice holidays, which is always a bonus. It was also my "officially becoming an adult year" I think because I spent £500 on a sofa, but that was okay too. Whatever, I still enjoy listening to Nirvana, Hole and The Smashing Pumpkins like the angry teenager that I was. My #1 is going back to New York because I got to see my friends there, go to lovely museums, find records in Soundfix, hang out in Brooklyn but mainly eating LOTS of amazing brunches and go back to Benny's Burritos, which is my favourite restaurant ever.

1/ Going back to NYC on holidays
2/ The opening of Chipotle in London
3/ Seeing Lady Gaga at the O2
4/ My first Glastonbury
5/ Watching the foxes running in the snow in the Victoria Park at night

Territorial Pissings by Nirvana